Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Back to Black!

I haven't blogged for a little while, and thought I should let you know of the new products on our website.
The most gorgeous Black chipboard in tag, flower and wing shapes is now available.

Artwork by Hels
It is a softer card than the white but the same thickness, and is perfect for distressing and embossing with our glorious new ultra thicks. Try the pearlescent powder paints on it.
We have a limited edition set of wild grasses designed by
Chrissie Collins(classylady60 on Craft Swap Forum). I predict they will sell very quickly.


Finally, there are new stamps from
Linda Luckin, greetings and the most gorgeous Sunflower.

Don't forget our garden challenge which ends in a couple of weeks.
Happy Stamping

2 comments:

Ann said...

Gorgeous tag & new chipboard looks very interesting!!!! New stamps are fabby too Loving the sunflower....I get paid soon,,LOL!!! (must have a try at the challenge too - lovely examples by Creative Team xx

Rainbow Lady said...

I am so delighted to have won the May challenge. Thank you and looking forward to receiveing my wonderful candy.
Love Cynthia x