Monday, November 10, 2008

ATC Folder

I came across some A5 size glossy folders last month in my local stationers, and as they were shiny, I immediately thought of alcohol inks, and a workshop I was about to take. Bingo! there was my second project! I alcohol inked the outside, by dropping alcohol inks and blender onto a non stick craft sheet and swirling them with a stick, then laying the shiny side down in the inks. it gave the appearance of clouds, and I did the back too. Then I used the artist's plate, and added the pens, paintbrush and pencil to the front. and the ruler across the top. Finally I added Grungeboard alphabet, and a bookplate inside. I did cover the inside with paper and matched the pens etc on the inside, cutting up between the stamps to give a nice effect.


By the way, if you pop onto my Objet D'art challenge blog you can enter a competition!
Happy inking!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

love the colours Jennie x

Ann said...

Gorgeous colours Jennie & I love those stamps too!! xx

Kazza said...

Beautiful colours Jennie - and I agree with Ann - wonderful stamps. xx Karen