Saturday, January 17, 2009

Full of Beanz!

I am a little late tonight with this blog post, but have been out all day craft shopping, and came home lots of new ribbons , paper and more bits! I did spend last night creating a pencil/pen holder using Ten Seconds Studio metal, and grungeboard letters, and of course the infamous Beanz tin! This is for the challenge over on the Objet D'art too.
As it is late and the keys on the keyboard seem to have a mind of their own, I will update the post tomorrow with details of how I made it, but for the meanwhile here are some pics....

I had great fun making this, even though I now have plasters on most of my fingers! I will give you instructions on how to make it tomorrow.
Happy Creating

7 comments:

Minxy said...

Aw very cool, i love all the dingle dangle's, especially the mouse :O)

Kath said...

T'is all glittery and shiney! Lovely.
Kath

Anonymous said...

Love all the bits and pieces on it!

Max said...

Love what you have done with your beanz tin ... just not sure I'd want to see what it has done to your poor wee fingers ... shudder.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Heather Robinson said...

Who knew that a bean container could turn out to be such a gorgeous and useful vessel!?? Love all of the glitz that you've given it.

Anonymous said...

Having your own shop - it is hard for me to imagine you going out and buying lots of goodies, I just imagine you bought them wholesale over the internet from suppliers.

I can imagine who much fun that was. I have tried - but failed with those tins, mainly because of the top edge - trying to make it less lethal

Your's is so clever - love it

Linda . J said...

Hi Jennie
I have left you a little something on my blog
Hugs Linda