Sunday, June 21, 2009

June Blog Candy winner!

A Happy Summer solstice to everyone, and I know that you are just waiting to see if you have won the blog candy. I am always humbled by everyone who stops by my blog, and says hello. So without much ado and with a big drum roll....
The winner of this month's candy is

Congratulations Hazel, please email me your snail mail address, and thank you to everyone who included the link on their blog, and emailed their friends. I shall be doing the same again next month, so there will always be another chance.

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

O M Gosh this is amazing,thank you so much Jennie. I can't wait for Mr Post Man to come now!! Thanks Again. Love Hazelxox

Carole RB said...

Congrats Hazel

Hazel (Didos) said...

My Lovely Candy arrived this morning. Thanks so much, can't wait to use it! Love Hazelxox