Monday, August 31, 2009

Creative Team Focus

I love Bank Holiday Mondays, as it is not often I get a extra day off, the only thing being that I never can remember what day Tuesday is, and then spend the whole week thinking I have another day! Today is going to be spent clearing and tidying the rest of my studio after our major rehaul last week, or was it the week before? lol, my memory is so bad these days! Must be the hormones!! I then will have all my inks and stamps and stash all neatly in place. I wonder how long that will last?
So the only piece of art I have to show you is one from Susan , another member of my great and innovative Creative Design Team. Do pop over and say hi to her.
Would you like to become a member of our Creative Design Team. Do you blog and have time to create for us? We are happy to see applications from all over the world, the more the merrier!
Have a great Monday wherever you are
Hugs

3 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous piece of art from Susan...love the colours on it...have a good day off Jennie :O))

Sid said...

Very nice colours and composition !

Julie Ranae said...

Love this piece! The color is stunning!