Friday, August 14, 2009

Released- the new stamps and the winners!

I am sorry I may have kept some of you waiting for this post..lol but here it is!
The new stamps you have all been guessing are now on the website and here is one of my favourites.. actually they all are.. but then new stamps always have a fascination! This is Flower Power and is perfect for stamping onto Grungepaper and making roses or flowers, stamping onto printed paper, stamping with the new background stamps, or just distress inking!Now to the WINNERS, although everyone who took part is a winner to me!
Day 1- sadly no one guessed this but it was bit hard.. sorry :( It is the flower from the above set.
Day 2- was a film strip and Katharine, you need to contact me to get your prize!
Day 3- much easier- it was a jigsaw piece! and the winner is Claireabelle- Congratulations and please email me your address
Day 4- Chicken Wire and the winner is Paula- Congrats and please send me your address, so I can send you your stamp.
Finally there are 21 separate stamps, and no-one exactly guessed, so the nearest guess was Anesha with 20 and Anita with 22! ! So email me your address and the WHOLE set of stamps will be winging its way to you both!
I do hope you like the new stamps, and I know you have liked playing, so you never know I may do more soon.....
Just to say ALL the new stuff is now on the website , including Tim Holtz new stamps too, and you can see everything here. Oh and you have to see the miniature suitcases that are new too! Just heaven in a box! I do have to take a picture of the inside , but believe me they are exquisite.
Watch tomorrow for new and exciting news, and if you are lucky some artwork from me using the new stamps!
Hugs

9 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Thank you so much!! I am trilled to have won a set of your stamps. The stamps are wonderful and wait to use them. Thank you again. Anesha

whyducks said...

Oh goodie thank you so much
xx

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Kaztharine, you need to email me , so you have your prize..you won the film strip stamps for guessing!

Anita said...

Wow! Thanks! Congrats to all the winners. It was such fun guessing the new stamps.

Hels Sheridan said...

looking forward to getting mine so I can play LOL x

June said...

I like the new stamps Jennie they are smashing.
Hugs June x
ps congrats to the winners

Nicki said...

FAB stamps! so cute, well done everyone on winning!
Nicki
x

Hels Sheridan said...

I just spended allllll day playing with these new stamps...and they are FAB!!! love the houndstooth and the gingham and the stripes and ... well all of them!!!!!!! Anyone who is thinking of getting these....go do it...you will love them! My Blog tomorrow will feature art made using the stamps...and the flower is perfect for Grungepaper roses!

Claireabelle said...

ooo thanks Jennie!

x