Sunday, September 20, 2009

Blogaversary Candy Winner

Thank you to everyone who joind in my blogaversary candy post. I picked a winner via Mr Random.org,

and Congratulations to
Lynne please email me your snail mail address so I can put your candy in the post!
I know that some of you who read my blog are waiting to see if you have been chosen for the Creative Team I have been very busy the last couple of weeks, so have still to choose the successful candidates, and I will let you all know by 30th September.
Now watch this space tomorrow as there are going to be sneak peeks of our new stamps, and of course, in time honoured tradition, giveaways!
Have a great Sunday

7 comments:

Tanya said...

Congratulation to lucky winner!!!
Thank you Jennie.....

Lesley Edmonds said...

Congratulations - lucky thing! Thanks Jennie.
Lesley x

Cazzy said...

Congratulations Lynne.

Cazzy x

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh my Gosh, This is so wonderful,
Thank you soooooooooo much. You made my day!!!!! I will send you a pm with my address.
Thanks again .
hugs Lynn

Sid said...

Congrats Lynn !!

Merry said...

Congrats Lynn

Lorraine said...

congrats Lynne you lucky thing you deserve them though