Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Gothic Arch

This morning I have been fiddling with a great set of chipboard gothic arches I got at Ally Pally from LB Crafts. This is probably the first one in a little set I will work on while doing other things! They obviously look like doors and the the ticket I foound in one of my Vintage Paper Ephemera bags works perfectly inside the Ornate Frame. The background is distressed inks Vintage Photo and Weathered  Wood, spritzed to give a soft look. The stamps are one of Tim Holtz's and the distressed background from The Artistic Stamper.


I am not sure if you are coming to Artisan at the weekend but if you are I have a workshop both days and as far as I know there are still tickets available. We will be making lots of grungepaper flowers and adding them to an alcohol inked Picture Frame. In my time honoured fashion, you will do too much in the given time (1 hour!). To book the workshop either do it at the show, or book here
Have an inky day!

8 comments:

Heavenly Anarchist said...

lovely, I really must use my ornate bookplates....

Hels Sheridan said...

Love the grungeyness of this..have got some of those Arches meself LOL x

Unknown said...

Great arch ... I love those book plates ... they look fab on anything!

whyducks said...

Nice one, more more more please.

Angelnorth said...

This looks great Jennie, love the ticket in the frame!

Anonymous said...

wow- thats great!
elborgi

Anonymous said...

Brilliant arch Jennie! Glad you managed a little shopping yourself at Ally Pally! xx

Hazel said...

This is superb x