Sunday, January 31, 2010

Back from CHA!

Well I am back in one piece, although it was a close call on the flight home, as muggins here left her passport in security and had to run like mad to retrieve it, and catch the plane, but I made it, and amazingly enough I don't appear to have jet lag, although am tired. It was fun meeting old friends, and seeing all the new product. There was so much fab artwork, and Wendy and I did a few make and takes, and made a few purchases! I will have all the new Distress inks from Ranger for you (they are on my site for you to peruse, but no pre-buying until I know they are on the way ), I have lots of the new Vintaj charms , Amate rings and pendants, Tim Holtz Idea-ology, all hopefully shipping in the next few weeks. There is more, and I will post these when they arrive:)
I have to say thank you to Kristen from The Scrappy Tree who took us to Disneyland where we had the best fun! She gave us gorgeous gifts and I found out I had won their New Year Challenge, how wonderful was that, and a brilliant prize which I have to find time to devour! One of the best things about going to CHA is meeting up with old friends, and just catching up.. what more could a girl want, a bit of sun, more crafting goods than you can imagine, old friends, and good company! Thank you to Wendy for letting me come with you...see you next year same time, same place! lol!
I did have my camera with me, but some of the photos are awaful.. here are a few of the best ones......
Claudine
Suze
Wendy and Lin Brown shopping!
My friends from Canada Debs and Ralna
Artwork from Idea-ology Booth
Gorgeous pieces on the Vintaj Booth
Marvellous Designer Artwork from Ranger
 
The most amazing "Steampunk" piece from outside a Disney shop!

See you tomorrow with the winners from the Sneak peek posts ( still time to enter, and my NEW stamps! Don't forget to enter into the One World One Heart post too!
Have a good Day

15 comments:

The Scrappy Tree said...

Looks like you had a great time Jennie :) thanks so much for taking part in our challenge, glad you liked the goodies!
Gayle

Nicks said...

Oooooo I think I better start saving!

Julie Ranae said...

Looks like a great time was had by all!

Good to see photos of old friends, as well. Suze taught at my store and Claudine gave her very first collage lecture for The ArtStamp Cafe Retreat....wow has she come a long waaaaay! : )

Ellen said...

good to hear you got back safely and enjoyed yourself now the wait is on to see when all these goodies arrive. Are you going to make a preorder list??

Unknown said...

Glad you made it back safely... It was a great show, wasn't it! Love how we have pretty much the same pictures -- great minds? kindred spirits in art...? LOL

whyducks said...

Good to see the photos(I see suze was wearing her ring.)Sorry about the panic with the passport, glad I am not the only one with senior moments!Sounds like some fun was had not just work! Hopefully the family have not left too much mess and washing for your return! Looking forward to all the goodies arriving, especially the RINGS! x

Kath said...

Nice to see you safely back, Jennie. It all looks fabulous the bits I have seen!

Lucy Edmondson said...

Glad to have you back, and pleased you had a good time. Can't wait for the new goodies to hit the UK! I had a senior moment this week, waited for a friend in the wrong coffee shop!

Lucy x

maxine said...

Glad you had a good time, I would have loved to go sounds great.

Sid said...

Welcome back, glad you enjoyed it so much !

Rachelxx said...

Welcome back Jennie - glad you had such a great time. The new goodies look lovely :-)

Sarah Anderson said...

Fab photos, love the Mickey steampunk piece ;)

The Scrappy Tree said...

Jennie, it was such a joy to put a face with the name and get to know you. I had a blast at Disney. Thank you for the wonderful dinner and lovely stamp.

Kristin

Suze Weinberg said...

Bravo Jennie...great re-cap and good pictures. I look like Ive had Botox !!!!

Lorraine said...

nice photos that steampunk thing is the best..like the vintaj stuff