Saturday, May 15, 2010

The early bird catches the worm..

It is official I am hooked on birds! In fact I am hooked on the Sizzix die Caged Bird, designed by the illustrious Mr Holtz of the USA. I am sure regular readers of my blog know that I run with a theme, and then drop it like a hot potato, but I have found lots of uses for the bird die, and today I have done a tutorial using the bird over on Gingersnap Creations. To find out more fly over to Gingersnaps, and join in the fun. Here is a sneak peek...

I am writing this a couple of hours before I wing my way over to Pickleberry (can I find more birdie words..lol) for a mixed media workshop I am giving, which includes more birds, and which I will show you tomorrow.
Hugs to you

8 comments:

Laura said...

Great tutorial Jennie. Very well put together I am sure lots of people will give it a go!

Helen said...

I loved the tutorial. Hope your class goes well.

Sid said...

Great Tute Jennie, your class is bound to be a great success !

Hels Sheridan said...

Love that birdie, neeeed him to come and live with me :O))

Hazel said...

Wow, love that bird. Hope you've had a good time at the workshop x

Anonymous said...

fabulos workshop for the first time I have arrived home to Wow! instead of is that all youve been doing all day !!!Ive added my lock and popped the key on the jump ring with the charm . Keep going and visiting it it is a big WOW!

Sandy

Unknown said...

You can't ever have to many birds can you - flocks and flocks of them are just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Such a great project! Fantastic and easy to understand tutorial too! You are fab!