Thursday, September 02, 2010

Steampunk in all its glory....

Hiya! I realised that I never say hi to you.. is that a bad thing? not sure.. would love your opinion of it? Anyway, I just had to direct you over to The Creative Team blog as we have a new guest designer for September. May I introduce to you Sarah Anderson...artist extraordinaire, and a lovely bubbly person too! She has chosen Steampunk with added twist as her first post for us, and a gorgeous piece she has done too... why don't you pop over there and pay a visit to her:))

Thank you Sarah, looking forward to your next piece
Have a Creative day!

7 comments:

Helen said...

Hiya to you too Jennie. And I've mounted my stamps now!!!

Lynn Stevens said...

Hi Ya Jennie! Big WAVE!! I guess I never say hi either, off to see your Sept. artist.
Bye For now!

Hels Sheridan said...

I never say Hi either LOL so.. erm... HI!!!

LOVE Sarah's art... that piece truly is GORGOEUS!

Jan Hennings said...

Sarah's art is amazing :)

whyducks said...

Hello Hello!

Sarah Anderson said...

Ah Jennie, thank you :) :) :)

Lorraine said...

Hi Jennie..looks like you have lots of nice new stuff in..see you at Happy Stampers if your going..thanks very much for your nice comment on my blog today