Wednesday, December 08, 2010

On the Eighth Day Of Tagging...

I made another tag almost the same as Tim,( he, who gives extremely good instructions) I had most of the bits, but no silver wire, so coloured mine up with white dabber, and made rather a mish mash of the tag while inking. It is covered up, so not visible! Love the technique of masking, and if you haven't seen I have made another tag over on The Creative Team blog.
I love the challenge of this every day, but not sure if I could do more than 12 days.. I am seriously tired!!! lol

Hoping to get round to some woyww desks later tonight if I don't fall asleep on the sofa!
Happy Creating!

16 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Wow this is just wonderful, fabulous inking hon - love it, thanks for sharing xxx

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Ooo its lovely :D
Your inking is fab :D
Julie xx

Helen said...

Looks just like Tim's - am just about to do mine now, no idea what I'll be doing though! You're right about being seriously tired!!

MvM-design said...

Lovely again! Just finished mine also. I didn'd had the tools so he looks very different.

Treasure said...

Beautiful tag

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabulous tag Jennie, fantastic take on Tim's. I have just noticed that you left a comment on a blog about your Christmas tree being left up until the day before your birthday. I do the same, my birthday is on 7th January, does that mean yours is too. Tracy Evans x x

Minxy said...

I think i like the white wire better, grand job, see ya again tomorrow :D x

Sarah A said...

Actually loving the wire! Looks fab and such gorgeous colours too x

Sarah x

cheryl said...

oh this is just like tims,hun have no idea how i am going to do mine as have nothing of what he used today but hey i give it a go just adore yours hun hugs cheryl xxxx

Jennie Atkinson said...

Wonderful! The wire looks great.

Lori said...

Awesome tag, Jennie! Love it!

Sid said...

Fabulous tag Jennie !!

slbt17 said...

wonderful!
Sandra

WendyK said...

I prefer the white wire, your tag looks great.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous tag Jennie! The white wire is a brilliant idea! xx

Fliss said...

Really great tag Jennie and love your variations.
Had to leave the wire off mine as I only have pink, green and purple!
xx