Saturday, February 05, 2011

Doing a wheelie!

It is ages since I got on a bike, but I love driving, and especially a brand new truck! which is what I am driving tomorrow to Stamperama to spend the day in the rain and wind unloading a truck, and setting up our shop in Stevenage! I have a few new stamps to be released there, and one of them is a steampunk wheel... ( couldn't you guess from the title? lol) , I have shown it in full on The Creative Team blog, but here is a little sneaky peek... pop over to the other side to see it all

If you are coming to Stamperama, do say hi... I love meeting fellow bloggers
Have a very Creative day

4 comments:

Helen said...

Hi, looking forward to tomorrow! Hope you don't get too wet in the unpacking!

Lynn Stevens said...

O.k. now I get it, I had visions of you doing cartwheels! That could be dangerous! Off to see your new stamps!
hugs Lynn

Pam said...

Great new stamp! Wish I could could go see you demo!!!
Pam

Sid said...

Looking good Jennie !!