Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love out of a box!

Yesterday's workshop was a great deal of fun, and my four ladies had a ball creating their PURPLE!!!! love boxes! Unbelievably they all chose purple as a colour, while of, course I chose red! lol We sprayed and waxed and uteed to our hearts content! I have posted a few of the elements with some instructions over on The Artistic Stamper Creative Team blog with lots of pictures too!
I love that you can use the Idea-ology Configuration boxes any way you like. Here is mine, and here are the girls too! We even finished them this time!! lol If you ever get to one of my classes , you will know I cram more techniques and stuff into them than is possible in several hours!!






Thank you Girls, and thank you Kate for a great day! I am thoroughly exhausted!! lol Have a very Creative Day, and Happy Valentine's Day on Monday too!

8 comments:

Helen said...

What beautiful creations!! Love the different ways the configurations can be used.

Carmen said...

Oh they are gorgeous! Love the cupids and heart charms!

Fuchsia said...

They are fantastic
and purple is my fave colour

Looked like you had fun x

Pam said...

Wow Jennie, these are fantastic! I will check out the team blog too!
Pam

Anonymous said...

They're all fabulous! x

craftimamma said...

Definitely looks like a fab time was had by all. Wonderful creations from everyone.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Lucy Edmondson said...

Fantastic work! Definitely thinking outside of the box! Kate is also a very talented lady, loved her items in CS. Wish I was near and could come to your classes,

L x

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful project and it looks like the girls are really concentrating!