Sunday, May 01, 2011

I am Shrinking!

One of my favourite products of all time , excluding UTEE, Alcohol inks, distress inks..lol is Shrink Plastic! It has been around ever since I can remember and I often forget about it. It is a brilliant medium to use for embellishments, and jewellery. I have a couple of workshops using it, one coming this next weekend at It's Crafting Time near Cambridge, and one later in the month at Pickleberry Papercrafts, near Faversham kent.  Here is a little snippet of one of the projects we will be making....

If you fancy creating with Shrink Plastic please contact Nina at It's Crafting Time  on 01763 262417, and Kate at Pickleberry on 01795 597757
Have a fun and Creative day!

7 comments:

Nicks said...

I love shrink plastic as well - I have a spare day today cos Matt is cooking - I think I'll have a go at a project that I have been meaning to do for a while - thanks for reminding me of this stuff!
Hope the workshop goes well - wish I lived nearer and could come!

Julia Dunnit said...

Of course you're shrinking..by the time you're 75 you'll have lost 5"!! All thenew mediums and stuff make shrink plastic a much more exciting tool now, huh - specially in your hands.

Ann said...

Looks fab Jennie - so wish I lived closer as I'd love to attend your workshops xxx

sparkles said...

can't wait ! Looks interesting
Barbara
Sparklessimplestuff

Sid said...

Fab stuff Jennie, love shrink plastic.

Lesley said...

Hi Jennie
I love shrink plastic, it always is a surprise once shrunk down.
Looks like a great time will be had by all during your workshops. I wish I didn't live across the pond or I would come to play.

Gillian .... said...

It's one thing I don't play with much and I don't know how, love the look of the butterflies on the shrink plastic. x