Monday, May 09, 2011

Melting,shrinking art weekend

What a fab weekend I have just had! I am totally and utterly exhausted , and today was hard going just to get through it, but always, always worth it! I taught a shrink art class on Saturday, with 4 wonderfully talented ladies, and on Sunday I indulged in meltpot, and lots of techniques with even more talented ladies and a young man as well! Thank you to Nina at It's Crafting Time for a great weekend, and to all who took part, I hope you enjoyed it :))
Here are a few snapshots of the workshops, see how inky the hands are!! lol


Love the tablecloth too! lol
Hugs

4 comments:

craftimamma said...

Looks like a fabulous time was had by all. Nice to have a young man taking an interest in the crafting for a change. Although my son doesn't craft very often, he is an artist (and teaches it) so always takes great interest in anything I'm currently messing about with.

Hope you feel rested by the time you read this.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Sid said...

Glad it all went well Jennie and that you had a fab even though exhausting time !!

Annie said...

Looks like a fab time was had by all :-)
A x

Pam said...

Looks like fun Jennie! Love everyones bracelets!!
Pam