Saturday, December 31, 2011

Au Revoir and hello to 2012

I hate goodbyes, (au revoir is so much nicer) so, as 2011 draws to a close, The Artistic Stamper Creative Team is saying au revoir to Hels.
I first encountered Hels about 4 years ago when I joined a forum, and came across her work on her blog. This inspired me to start my own blog ( who'd have thought that blogging would become so big !) , and I, in turn asked her to create some artwork for us here at The Artistic Stamper. The rest they say is history!
Hels has been my Creative Co-ordinator for the past 4 years, and I will miss her , not only for her creative artwork, inspiration and ideas, but for her "behind the scenes" help, whenever I have needed it. She has organised all the Creativity that you see on the Team blog, and even designed her own stamps within The Artistic Stamper family... StitchelsA BIG THANK YOU Hels for a great four years.

We also said au revoir to Nicky ( aka Minxy) who has always made me smile with her innovative artwork. Nicky had been with The Artistic Stamper for about 3 years , and will be missed for her gorgeous innovative artwork, and her inspiration using our stamps.


Finally Tina has decided to leave the team, and her artwork using Mabel Lucie Attwell has never failed to inspire!

A BIG THANK YOU to all my team.
To see more of our wonderful artists pop over and browse through our wonderfully creative artwork on The Creative Team blog.

Happy New Year! I will be back next year!!
Hugs
Jennie

4 comments:

Inkypinkycraft said...

Happy mew year, sad to see the, go, I love Hels work, but I am sure there will be lots of new surprises in the new year!happy new year, hugs trace x

Pam said...

Sad to hear of the peeps leaving, but bright things will come in the new year for you and them I'm sure! Have a Happy New Year!

Kirsten Alicia said...

Happy New Year Jennie, I'm looking forward to seeing what the new year brings to The Artistic Stamper.

Von said...

It's sad to see 3 talented ladies leaving the team but with a new year and a new team I look forward to seeing what's in store for the future :)
Von xxx