Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Right Tag Right Day... number 5!

After yesterday's faux pas..spotted by a twitterer, I am now back on track, and wishing I really was psychic,! as it would be lovely to know what Mr Holtz had planned for today's tag!. I love this one, and I know lots of people didn't have the Seasonal Reflections, but it was still simple to do without them. You can use a regular stamp and just keep it the right way up, or use a picture stamp and then turn it around. I used the packaging, instead of plastic sheet,  and loved the effect the removing of the black Archival has, but then I love anything with Alcohol inks :)) Tried out a round Fragment charm too :))
Must admit failed to read the instructions, and used Core'dinations instead of grungepaper.. and only used one set of leaves! Always pays to read instructions if you are making like for like!


I have a busy day today watching Hels on Create and Craft TV, and wishing her the best of luck....
Have a creative day

4 comments:

Pam said...

Beautiful tag, isn't this technique fun?!
Pam

Inkypinkycraft said...

Greatvtag! Can't believe the run of bad luck I am having so very behind! Trace x

Helen said...

great tag, had more luck with this technique yesterday!

Unknown said...

Looks great. I loved this technique.