Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year, and time for a new challenge!

Hello and Happy New Year.. welcome to 2012! I am amazed as to where the past year has gone, and I could waffle on about what has happened , and what I have achieved etc etc...but I like to look forward and to set new challenges for myself.. resolutions?? nah... don't do them, although getting tidier might be an option!! This is my 700th post!!! where has the time gone? and for it I am introducing a new Creative Team challenge for a new year! This month the challenge is VINTAGE. I made this little card using some of the photographic images we have in our stamps.. how I made this, and to see all the wonderful creations the girls have made, hop, skip and fly through inter galactic space to The Creative Team blog!


Now a little bird told me we have SALE on at the website.. what better way to celebrate the new Year and my monumentous ( is there such a word? if not I have just created one!) post!
Have a wonderfully creative New Year's day!
Hugs
 

2 comments:

DVArtist said...

Wishing you a very happy New Year
Nicole/Beadwright

Inkypinkycraft said...

Will hop across! Happy new year, to many more fab creative pieces hugs trace x