Friday, February 03, 2012

Published in March Craft Stamper!

It has been a while since I have had anything published in a magazine, and I was very chuffed when Katie asked me if I would like to do Stamping Contrasts in the current ( March ) issue of Craft Stamper.


All the designers used the Swirls, Splats and Dots A5 die sheet from The Artistic Stamper, and I have only briefly seen the magazine (waiting for my copy to arrive) , but the creations are just gorgeous!
Here is one of my pieces, ( apologies for the awful photo, which I took as they were being packed up to be sent off...always at the last miniute!!LOL) If you fancy making this , then all the ingredients are in the magazine article.


Off now to get stamps moulded for Stamperama, coming up fast next Sunday 12th February!
Have a very creative day
Hugs

11 comments:

Netty said...

Haven't seen the mag yet, but the bird is wonderful. Enjoy the weekend and take care of yourself. x

Crafting Queen said...

Saw your projects in the mag, they are lovely!!

Pam said...

Congrats to you! Wish I could find that mag around here! Your bird is so cool! Have a fab weekend!

Jan Hennings said...

Congrats and love your embossed bird :) I haven't heard of this magazine but will check into it :)

craftimamma said...

I've had my mag a week but haven't had time to look past the first couple of pages. Gonna make a coffee and find your makes 'cos this looks gooooood.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Maggie said...

Love both your projects Jennie, great steampunk bird!

Maggie

505whimsygirl said...

Congrats on getting published!!! Very cool birdy! Will have to look for the magazine.

Hugs,
Kay

salamanda said...

Congratulations it looks fab in the mag

Sid said...

Great work Jennie !!

Jacqueline said...

Oh congratulations!! :D

I am heading out for a bit today so going to try and buy that mag, it's quite difficult to get locally so I have to go into town for it!

I can't wait! That little sneak peek looks beautiful!

Just love your work! :D

Take care

Jackie x

Jacqueline said...

Hi Jennie, It's me again. Just got hold of the mag and had a good nosey, your projects are simply gorgoeus!! I love that kind of stuff!

I have a wee question though.... Does it HAVE to be Gesso? Would ordinary acrylic paint do? I just wondered as I have done something similar at christmas but in purple! They turned out really well too!

Take care and thanks for sharing,

Jackie x