Sunday, February 10, 2013

Queen for a Day!

Saturday. Pop up workshop. 3 hours. New Distress Paints. new Dylusion sprays. new stamps. Willing pupils. Bossy teacher!
As the girls who know who come to my workshops, often I will create something for the workshop just before.. I am not one for making something weeks ahead, and advertising for months, so Saturday's workshop was a surprise to all who attended, and boy was I surprised! I have taught lots of workshops over the years, and am always amazed by the artistic endeavours of my pupils, but this class was one of the best I have taught in ages. We had a class of 11, and although I missed taking photos of 2 of the canvases ( heavens knows how that happened!? ) here are 9 of them! Absolutely everyone made their canvas their own!  Beautiful, beautiful pieces of art, which I hope they enjoyed making. I am repeating this workshop at Christine Emberson's new studio at the beginning of March...details to follow
Here is mine,




here are the girl's!
Carol

Lesley

Liz

Mandy

Rosemary

Sandra

Sandra (there were 2 Sandras!)

Valerie

May Ann

Thank you girls for coming and playing, you made my day!
Have a creative day
Hugs

6 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh aren't they all delicious. Well done you, nothing much better than being pleased after a full on workshop...made so much better when everyone is as happy.

Helen said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Gorgeous work.

Pam said...

Gorgeous work everyone!!

Words and Pictures said...

Wow... that was quite some workshop - what glorious creations!
Alison x

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed this workshop!! I'm already planning more canvases!! Thank you Jennie, love from Sandra No. 2 xxx

Ascension said...

Enhorabuena a todas, son unos fantasticos trabajos!!!
besitos ascension