Monday, April 01, 2013

Challenge Time at The Creative Team

I really shouldn't be amazed that it is Easter , the 1st of April, and a new challenge from The Artistic Stamper Creative Team! Should I? I think I am more than amazed that it is summertime here in the UK, and the clocks have gone forward and we have snow in various parts of the UK!! Still the mornings and the evenings will be lighter and that makes me happy! The challenge for this month over on The Creative Team blog is texture this month, and a perfect way to show you my box from yesterday' class at the shop. We had a brilliant time, and all of these ladies created wonderful boxes, all of them very, very different.
 




Here are a few of them.





Here is a my box.


 You can check out this month's creations from some of the team here, and we would love you to join in.
Have a very Happy and Creative 1st of the month
Hugs

2 comments:

misteejay said...

What beautiful boxes and as you say, all very different.

Happy Easter Jennie.

Toni xx

Words and Pictures said...

Scrummy canvases, and what a cool challenge theme!
Alison x