Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dance like no-one is watching....

"You've gotta' dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth. (And speak from the heart to be heard.)” -William W. Purkey
Great words, and perfect for this set of stamps designed by Sioux Jenneys, one of our Creative Design Team.
These are The Stamp of The Week this week, and you can get them half price until next Wednesday night. I made this tag with some of them. The background is a plastic doily used as a stencil which found at my mother in laws ( never throw anything away!!) and the spray kind of ran away underneath it all, so I hadn't used it, so I just have used it as the background for the tag.  I stamped lots of the dancer images on top  and even cut one out to layer on top ( I hate cutting out!) and added a piece of ribbon through the hole. Didn't take me very long, and I got to play too.. which is a rare thing for me at the moment ;(


Hope you like and have a creative day
Hugs

4 comments:

Lynnda's Blog said...

love this one Jenny

Joanne said...

So cheerful, it makes me want to jump up and start dancing.
x

Artyjen said...

Way Hey! I certainly feel like dancing :) Will blog about the offer tomorrow :)
xoxo Sioux

Words and Pictures said...

Fantastic fiery colours... perfect for the energy in that dancer's posture - love this!
Alison x