Monday, January 20, 2014

CHA Inspiration

This is part 2 of my CHA Inspiration blog post. I just had to show you some of the creativeness that I cam e across at CHA this year... some of it just lovely :) My mind is buzzing with ideas :)
Idea-ology

Graphic 45

Graphic 45

Graphic 45

Graphic 45

Idea-ology

Loving these new stencils by Crafter's Workshop

Spellbinders

Spellbinders

Prima

Idea-ology

Fabulous Knitted Tower of Pisa!

Spellbinders ( I think!)


Back tomorrow with the last of my photos :)
Have a creative day
{hugs}

8 comments:

massofhair said...

All looks amazing can see why you are so fired up. Loving the new TCW stencils, some needs in there lol :-) xxx

Rosemary said...

Some amazing creations, love the Graphic 45 lighthouse and the knitted Tower of Pisa, oh and all the rest too!

Artyjen said...

Fabulous inspiration
Thanks for sharing
xoxo Sioux

Astrid Maclean said...

Ooooh, so much inspiration, - thank you!

Anonymous said...

Stunning works of art, I can only imagine how incredible they must have looked when you were standing in front of them.

The Hardy Stamper said...

These are all fabulous, but I especially love Jim Hankins' (The Gentleman Crafter) amazing lighthouse. It even opens up to reveal a mini album bound with skewers inside and actually lights up with a tealight! Looking forward to seeing what else inspired you!

Words and Pictures said...

Fantastic photos, Jennie... I've been mainlining all things Tim Holtz, so it's lovely to see some of the other stuff on offer - along with lots of scrummy Holtz-ness too of course!!
Alison xx

Linda . J said...

Wow fantastic love the lighthouse.
Hugs Linda