Wednesday, May 07, 2014

White Wedding...

Last month the daughter of a friend of mine got married in Australia. I wish I could have gone to the land of plenty, but it wasn't to be.... However I made a card for Rowan and Steve. (Yes! I made another card!) and was rather chuffed with it. I used Grunge paste mixed with Snowflake Fresco Paint, and scraped through a Crafter's Workshop stencil. Then I used Dina Wakley's Spilled Hearts dabbed with Distress Paint for an accent.




Thank you for looking and have a creative day
{hugs}

5 comments:

Helen said...

Fab card, I love that stencil, and it's perfect with those hearts.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Jennie, I love the hearts.

Unknown said...

That is absolutely beautiful!'MRS I DON'T DO CARDS!' Yeah! Right!!

The Hardy Stamper said...

This is really lovely Jennie! That stencil is perfect for a wedding card.

rae d said...

Perfect - Love it xx