Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Creative Team Challenge- Things with Wings

Dear neglected Blog readers, 
I have been creating workshops, and working in the shop, and neglecting this poor old blog and my readers for quite some time! However this month, I have taken part in the Creative Team challenge , which is Things With Wings, and unbeknown to any of the team, we all chose the same stamp set! Dance is a conglomeration of ballet and wings and saying, and lends itself perfectly to this challenge!

 I used a previously created tag, which was inked with Distress inks, and embossing powder through mask. 



I then cut out the ballet dancer and added distress ink to her, plus some fine netting ( available in the shop only). 

 The wings were cut out of old dictionary paper. 




Please do pop along to the Creative Team blog, and check out the other dancers :)

Have a very creative day
{hugs}

 

2 comments:

Winterfell Mixed Media said...

I absolutely love this. It' so gorgeous...I am in love with tags!

SusanLotus said...

Your tag is gorgeous!